WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
As a member of the MYP Youth Corps, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other like-minded individuals, build valuable skills, and create real change in your community.
Our Mentors will guide you through a comprehensive framework that covers all aspects of community action, including defining your collective purpose, identifying each member’s unique strengths and limitations, and creating a collective mission statement so that you can organise and begin making impact on the issues in your community that you care most about, then the world.
You will also have the chance to draw from your unique archetypes, exploring the different roles each of us can play in driving social change.
From the Creator to the Rebel, and even the Lone Wolf, each archetype brings a unique perspective and set of skills to the table, and allows you to grow these strengths in collaboration with others that have gone through their own Pathfinder Journey.
Our group is youth-led & action-oriented, and we will work together to organise community projects for you to flex your skills and drive change.
HELP US TO EMPOWER YOUNG PEOPLE TO MAKE CHANGE
- Providing Guidance & Support to Young People through the Power of Mentorship.
- Organising community projects.
- Developing School programs.
- Rites of passage camps
- and training professionals in our Narrative Mentorship Framework.
- We also provide opportunities for youth-led advocacy and support the development of pro-social group events.
- Funding to get our Youth Action Group up and running: Your donations will help us to organise and execute youth-led community projects that address pressing issues, such as environmental conservation, and social justice and provide the resources & platform for young people to make an impact in the world around them. (Such as platforms, technology and resources to help run campaigns).
- Resources for School Programs: Your support will enable us to develop and deliver school programs that educate and empower young people to become informed and engaged citizens and encourage and inspire them to join our Youth Action Group.
- Training Professionals in our Narrative Mentorship Framework: Your donation will allow us to provide training opportunities for professionals who are interested in upskilling and becoming Mentors with our Narrative Mentorship Framework, which combines narrative approaches like the Heroes Journey and mentorship to empower and guide young people.
- Organising Pro-Social Group Events: Your support will help us to create and organise pro-social group events that promote positive interactions, inclusivity, and social cohesion among young people in our community.